Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is my lovely wife's birthday. I want to publicly wish her a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" here on our forum. She puts up with all my Corvette stuff and never asks for anything in return!

Matter of fact, tomorrow I am going to Belle Isle, sight of this Sunday's CART race, and no fuss from her.

Please join me in wishing her a Happy Birthday.

Thanks gang!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
89 Posts
Happy Birthday Mrs Zippy....all the way from Az.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Happy Birthday!! Today is my wife's Birthday also.

Best wishes and enjoy your day!!

Mark

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mark:

Here's a big H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y to your wife!

Enjoy your day!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
391 Posts
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Mrs Zippy. Happy Birthday to you and many more on channel 4, Frankenstein on channel 9, scooby doo on channel 2, bugs bunny on channel 3, etc....

Go out and get you something nice.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I wish both of your wives a very happy birthday!!!!!! I am glad I do not have one of those, well not yet. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
566 Posts
Happy birthday to your wife Zipster.

BTW, does she know you are publicizing her birthday??? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Zippy,

I hope she has a happy birthday. Many women would just as soon forget the additional one year older aspect of it.
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Best Wishes, Mrs. Zippy. Many happy returns. Many thanks to all the wives that tolerate, or even share, our obsessions.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Let me add my BEST birthday wishes to you Mrs Zippy. My neighbor is also a birthday girl today; she just hit 81. I hope it didn't hurt much!
Best Regards,
Charles

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.