Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my '02 EB z06 with memory/chromatic mirrors for 52,750 tax,tag and title from George Moore Chevy in Jacksonville,Fl.They gave me $2500 off the sticker of $50,150.This is the largest Vette dealer in NE Fl if not the SE.Ordered 7/19/01 delivered ON TIME 8/30/01.All in all,a good experience,and the car is perfect inside and out.
P. Fulton J-ville,Fl

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
YOU DID GOOD !!! How 'bout some additional details on your car please . . . likes . . . dislikes . . . how does it drive?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Great Price...Mine was better:p (but not by much:D ) :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
224 Posts
WOW a Z in jax:)

WOw Im in jax too! Too bad I have never seen ya on the road. But it sounds like your on the opposite side of town! I mean I dont even know where George Moore is:)~ (Argyle here). Have fun with that ride, Smoke them cops on I 95 and 295!! lol :p

·
Registered
508 Posts
msrp HAH

God I would be tickled pink to find one FOR msrp. Every place I call within 300 miles is between 3k and 11k OVER msrp. :mad:

Buying Z06 in Texas right now suxs :( The low interest is selling them so fast that the dealers are screwing everyone. Catch 22. I want one because of low interest. Everyone else wants one also for same. Dealers screw us.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts