Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
Just thought I would let everyone know about a good way to buy tickets for Airlines when traveling to the Museum.I put into priceline.com for round trip to Nashville from NY(One way tickets are way expensive)Offered $160 and they accepted.Throw away the return.Enterprise Car Rental has a deal one way to museum for $75 and you leave the car at the museum.
Airline I got is Northwest,Leave Kennedy 9am arrive Detroit 11:35am Leave [email protected]:10pm arrive [email protected]:49pm
Picking up EBZ06 on Monday Oct 8 at the Museum
Thanks
Ray T

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Ray, Thanks for the info.

Don't forget to remind us about your delivery closer to the 8th. Put your info in the calendar. Maybe we can capture the video - don't forget to flash the banner! Ask the NCM to let Adam do your delivery. :D

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
How quickly things change. A couple of weeks ago I had to travel from Evansville, IN to Joliet IL to pick up my car (300 mile trip). The cheapest ticket I could get for a direct flight was $443 ! What a rip-off ! I could have gotten a flight with a 5-hour layover in Indy for about $260. This is a 300 mile trip, guys !

Needless to say, I rented a car. Glad you were able to find a good deal.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Ray, congrats on your upcoming Museum Delivery. One small item did not work out for either myself or my EB "twin" Steve (AquaZR1) who both got an A.M. delivery on 8/23. Both of us were supposed to be met at the Nashville airport by an Enterprise employee driving one of their cars up from BG. In both our cases, they never showed. After about 45 minutes of waiting we finally went to the Enterprise counter at the airport, where they never really told me what went wrong, but managed to get a car for us after another 40 minutes or so. The same thing happened to Steve later that day.

I did relay this problem to Judy Yenko while receiving our delivery the next day, and she promised to look into it. Hopefully by now, the problem is resolved - just a heads-up.

You will love the delivery process - I will always buy a new Vette this way in the future ('06 Z06) sshh- don't tell my wife... :eek:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Besides priceline check into Southwest. They have internet only fares at Southwest Airlines . I flew from Burbank to Nashville for $89 plus taxes.

As Jerry said, he and I had a small problem with the Enterprise car rental, but we did get there.

Your going to love the museum delivery experience. Be sure to pick up some spare parts while in the plant. :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi
I have put my info in the Calender for my NCM delivery
Where can I get a Z06.com banner?
Would love to put banner on the EBZ06 windshield for the delivery .
Least I can do for all the help 1fastdog gave me while waiting for event 3800(Thanks again dog!)
Thanks Ray T

·
Registered
61 Posts
When you talk to Judy to set up your delivery ask for Adam to do the delivery. He has a banner at the museum for you to use also.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
RayC5

We have banner at museum ask Adam Boca, Also some on order Email Frank...........

:cheers:

Ps. Have fun at your deleviry and Flash the Banner.......

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea ! just around the corner.this wait is going to kill me .I just took my 99 vert back to the dealer and am now Vetteless.Oh!the pain!
Well the 900 mile trip back from Bowling Green will fix that!
Thanks
Ray T
East Meadow NY

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Vince
I have requested Adam for the delivery but I have not received an answer.Judy says he will probably be available but he is now on a part time basis and might not be in that morning.
I have also e-mailed Adam and asked him to do the delivery
We shall see
Judy says she has the Z06vette.com banner and will have it ready for us
Thanks
Ray T

1 - 15 of 15 Posts