Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys like to listen to when you're cruising on a clear day in your hardtop? My preferences are the Eagles, Tracy Chapman, Dion (his latest cd with "hug my radiator" on it. These are a just a few. What's yours?

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Aerosmith,Zepplin,Outlaws,Chicago, Creed, Knickleback,Shania Twain,James Brown,Godsmack,Van Halen, etc,etc..........some music is better for driving fast then other.........

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Just about any Jazz!:cheers:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Most of the time, I listen to my Corsa Indy exhaust singing:yeadog: :yeadog: !!

When music is called for, I'm lisening to Southern Rock or Classic Rock, with the occasional Brooks and Dunn album!:cool: :cool: :p

Joe:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Rollin' - By limp bizkit :D :D

Also:

10% of the time Celine Dion, Loreena McKennitt, Fleetwood Mac for contemplation or crusin.

90% of the time Godsmack, Disturbed, Creed, Nickelback, Linkin Park, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Pantera, Queensryche for flyin :) :)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Sinatra, ZZ Top, ELO, Zepplin, Steely Dan!

How is that for eclectic!

:cheers:

·
Registered
467 Posts
The Engine by Dave Hill :lol: :cheers: :lol:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Oldies like the sound track from Happy Days, and I like some country especially the one about Private Andrew Malone and the '66 Vette.:cool:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Don't know bout you guys but Kenny Loggins and "Danger Zone" always gets my blood pumping.... :D

I feel the need...the need for SPEED :guiness:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
EC, Floyd, ELP, Joe Walsh, etc... But one song does come to mind! Radar Love by Golden Earring. Probably get yuh up 80 or 90 without even knowing it! :cheers:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Guys! the only cruising tune that qualifies is Midnight Rider by Greg Almond. ;>) as the Black Z06 melts into the night.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Great Subject,

There is a direct link to ones favourite tunes and the speed at which he drives. I restored a 1968 Charger and had it for 18 years, this thing would haul ass. I only drove it in the summer. I always looked forward to the first ride. I would hit the remote for the garage door and just as the door was fully opened Gearge Thoroughgood's Bad To The Bone would start on the deck, great tune. As for other tunes, AC/DC, Def Leppard, and most classic rock.

I live in Abu Dhabi U.A.E. and have ordered a 2002 Z06. I won't be able to pick her up till July, can't wait. Thanks to all for the tips on accessories. I have placed about a dozen orders so far, all will be waiting for me in July.

SPRFAST

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
:cool: Nice topic. I like Def Leppard, Aerosmith and GnR. On a more mellow day, Beach Boys. Usually, I just like to listen to those 405 Hp's trying to get out from under my hood! Bill :cheers:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
This is an easy one: The J. Geils Band! :D

Hard Drivin Man, Give It To Me, Whammer-Jammer, Floyd's Hotel, Ain't What You do, But How You do It, Night Time, Takin You Down, Flamethrower, Pack Fair & Square, Wild Man, Look Me In The Eye, First I Look At The Purse, and Mean Love, to name a few!

Been listening to the JGB since the early 70's, and never get tired of their a** kickin, hard drivin rock & roll! Any group that has a name like "Magic Dick," in the band has got to be Good (Harmonica player)!

Also like ZZ Top, Robert Palmer, Rod Stewart, Steve Miller, Leon Russell and Jethro Tull! :cheers:

Zippy :z: :z:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts