Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The previous owner(original owner) of my 00 FRC just sent me an email telling me that he found the old dyno numbers for my car. He dynoed the car at MTI in Houston. At the time the car had nylon MAF ends,Corsa exhaust, and Halltech Trap air intake.The car dyno'd at 330 RWHP and 341 LB-FT of torque. He removed the Halltech system before selling the car to me. I am going to do the zip tie mod this week. How much power do you think I lost? The car still has the Corsa exhaust.
Those seem like pretty good numbers for a stock car. Opinions?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Those numbers are a little high IMHO. I dynoed my 99 FRC at MTI in the Spring of 99, pure 100% stock and 1800 miles at 295rwhp. After heads/cam/headers/exhaust it did 373rwhp with no tuning. I saw other MN6 Vettes do the same 295rwhp back then as well. Maybe you have a FREAK of a car. Great numbers if they are valid. Good Luck and let us know what is next for you.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trust me,
They are valid. The previous owner and I stay in contact. And he also broke the car in EXACTLY like the owners manual recommended. I will try and get the dyno sheets from him and scan them into the site.There is simply no comparison between the power of this car and my previous 98 auto C5!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts