Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a chance to polish the wheels and use some Clearkote polish on the Z06, so here are some pics, enjoy!

I have the higher 1600x1200 res pics, but I resized them to upload.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
CCW rims are top notch :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Looks Very :coo: Cool

·
Registered
77 Posts
Those wheels look nice :yeadog: . I just picked up my bling rims from the polisher today. They look great, too bad I can't afford the tires for a while :bmad: . Maybe in a month I'll have them on ;) .

·
Registered
131 Posts
looks good how far is the car lowered....it is lowered right??

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for all the comments!

It finally got nice outside so I could wash and polish the car and wheels. I've been waiting for a nice weekend like this for a while now. Just in time for the local Corvette show tomorrow!

Not sure what the total drop is, it is alot though. The front bushings are cut almost completely (left a tad bit on there). Got the longer bolts in the rear and lowered it to match the fronts w/ a slight rake. Downside is because of the fenders on the C5, the front fender actually arches more than the rear so although when measured the front is lower, visually (looking at the fenders) the rear looks a tad lower. Not too bad though.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Those rims are sweet. I have a EB and am looking at some different rims myself and yours look awsome.

·
Registered
133 Posts
absolutely gorgeous. id love to have those wheels on my Z!!

if its not too much trouble could you please email me a few of the hi-res pics. Id love to have your car as a desktop, if not i totally understand.

Dave
[email protected]

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Blue2002Z06 said:
absolutely gorgeous. id love to have those wheels on my Z!!

if its not too much trouble could you please email me a few of the hi-res pics. Id love to have your car as a desktop, if not i totally understand.

Dave
[email protected]
No problem at all. Im at work right now so I'll do that later tonight. I have to email myself some for my work too! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts