Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They unloaded my TR Z this afternoon (pics to follow when the film is developed). Tomorrow I will be back to take some digital pics of the car while it's still in the plastic wrap (will need some help to post). I can't waite to turn the key for the first time to hear that sweet exhaust....It's going to be a long weekend.

I'll have to :guiness: all weekend just to keep calm.:D :D :D :D

Best of all, Monday I can change my sig.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
RedZ

Congrats and best of luck with the new Z, cant wait to see the pic's............

:cool: :cool:

Any Hlp needed for pic's PM any Moderator we are glad to help

·
Registered
680 Posts
This is sooooo :cool: Everyone is taking delivery:cheers: I remember the sleepless nights:eek: :guiness: :guiness: Helps, but not as much as putting that baby to sleep in your garage:D

Congrats:cheers:

·
Registered
0 Posts
CONGRATS!!

Congrats!! I feel the excitement!! :D

Like Jason said, just send any of us your pix and we will host them and give you whatever help you need posting them.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
RedZ said:
They unloaded my TR Z this afternoon (pics to follow when the film is developed). Tomorrow I will be back to take some digital pics of the car while it's still in the plastic wrap (will need some help to post). I can't waite to turn the key for the first time to hear that sweet exhaust....It's going to be a long weekend.

I'll have to :guiness: all weekend just to keep calm.:D :D :D :D

Best of all, Monday I can change my sig.
REDZ....
I can feel your excitement man!!! You are going to be so impressed with this beast!!!!:D :eek: Have a good week-end and hope the wait for Monday isn't too harsh on you!!
Zman

1 - 7 of 7 Posts