Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I'm crazy but the only cars I own are stick. My daughter Alison got her permit in Nov. and today I taught her how to drive the Z06. Hell I learned in a '57 Chevy 210 4 door sedan with 3 on the tree.
Bye the way she did great, we might have another member. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
She may be the youngest person to drive a Z06.

2000 FRC Mongoose 400
2000 FRC Mongoose 460 (on the injured list)
www.c5frc.com

·
Registered
345 Posts
Now that she has had a taste you may need a combination lock for the keys....... and at 16 think how cool she will look driving it to school......... Are we over the line yet?

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

On 2001-04-08 17:25, Felkebg spewed forth this drivel:
Now that she has had a taste you may need a combination lock for the keys....... and at 16 think how cool she will look driving it to school......... Are we over the line yet?
OH yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

On 2001-04-08 17:49, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Do we see 4 FRC's in Tom's future??? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I'll just give her the blue one when it's fixed. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
680 Posts
You best hide those keys when your not home!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Tom, I remember you memtioning some high insurance rates before. With another teen (I thought you had a teen son too) driving in your household, I can only imagine how that may hit the old wallet. Your insurance agent should be coming over and washing your cars once a month for the amount you are paying... Good luck!

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

On 2001-04-09 10:15, 2001Z06 spewed forth this drivel:
Tom, I remember you memtioning some high insurance rates before. With another teen (I thought you had a teen son too) driving in your household, I can only imagine how that may hit the old wallet. Your insurance agent should be coming over and washing your cars once a month for the amount you are paying... Good luck!
I also have a 17 year old daughter but she lives with her mother in Cord'elene, Idaho.
She drove the Z when visting in Dec.
In Nov. when Alison gets her license is when the $hit hits the fan.
Time to sell one of the FRCs.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Tom buy her an Aztec and exclude her on the policies for the vettes
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts