Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys....
this is my 1st 11 sec run video.. but I broke the time in my next run which was 11.78 @ 119 (im looking for the video) might post it soon.

i think i need to put those MTs and see what happens. My nittos spin alot u can hear it!!!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/video/view.html?id=4112309126&dl=1

ebrahim :cheers:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
access forbidden on that link.

also nice trap speed, I'm guessing its from the headers to put you 2 mph faster than me. Of course my times were on a ccw drag setup, so yours is that much more impressive.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
undertaker said:
access forbidden on that link.

also nice trap speed, I'm guessing its from the headers to put you 2 mph faster than me. Of course my times were on a ccw drag setup, so yours is that much more impressive.
plus i added a cam from MTI..
so this could be why my trapspeed is high

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just right click and save as on the link.. it should work fine :thumb:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Wow! Great run! Congrats. :jammin:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Great Vid, nice angle and great time :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IT L GO said:
Great Vid, nice angle and great time :jammin: :jammin:

thank you!
i know i can do better.. every run i did better.. best was 11.78 my 60' was 1.8.
my mickey thompson are on the way with the 17'' OEM wheels.. im hopeing for a 1.6 60' next time :thumb:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Congrats :cheers:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats! Keep us updated!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dr.Ron said:
Nice job. Was that track covered by a roof?? If you can hook a little better & shift 2-3 & 3-4 quicker, you'll knock another few tenths off your times....
Ron
thanks Ron, I just got my MT ET streets with 17'' OEM wheels. But what tire pressure would you recommend?

about the track, the stands are covered but it seems its covered by roof.. if u notice there's the F1 track next to the drag track.. looks really cool :thumb:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Awsome, Runs guy's! Im putting the new M/Ts on my car. I ran my car at Steele AL. Raceway.. And I ran a 11.89 @124 With a 1.97 Best 60 ft. On the stock Supercar tires..In 94 Degree weather with the humitiy you couldn't get a good breath... :flaming: But, My car usaly does 126-128. Im hoping to do some high 10's with the Dr's.. :sneaky:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HcBlackZo6 said:
Awsome, Runs guy's! Im putting the new M/Ts on my car. I ran my car at Steele AL. Raceway.. And I ran a 11.89 @124 With a 1.97 Best 60 ft. On the stock Supercar tires..In 94 Degree weather with the humitiy you couldn't get a good breath... :flaming: But, My car usaly does 126-128. Im hoping to do some high 10's with the Dr's.. :sneaky:
good luck.. let us know how it goes :thumb:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Dr.Ron said:
Try 17-18psi & go down from there....
Ron
That's too much air for ET Streets. I ran with about 11 lbs before the twin turbo mods and cut 1.4X 60' on 385 rwhp. After TT, I ran with 9 lbs.

Very nice pass! Keep at it, you have plenty of room to grow. The ET Streets will help but you also have to speed up your shifts.

Paul

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
405bhp said:
thanks Ron, I just got my MT ET streets with 17'' OEM wheels. But what tire pressure would you recommend?

about the track, the stands are covered but it seems its covered by roof.. if u notice there's the F1 track next to the drag track.. looks really cool :thumb:
Just be careful with et streets without skinnies up front. They're fine but drop the pressure slowly so feel what the car can handle. 17" tires are much more stable than 16" so you don't need skinnies but you'lll see what I mean on the high end of the track. Experiment and let us know your results!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Hmmm, good point. I totally didn't realize he had no skinnies up front. Actually, you really shouldn't mix radials and bias ply tires.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Paul said:
Hmmm, good point. I totally didn't realize he had no skinnies up front. Actually, you really shouldn't mix radials and bias ply tires.
I agree :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts