Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first off I don't race very much but one day my friend with his Viper 97 GTS said "he was going to leave me in the dust." Vetts don't have enough power. his mods (smooth tubes K&N No cats, no muffler, 1 inch lower) We were driving down a long country road He was in front. We went over a RR crossing and jumped on it. I was on his bumper hard then at around 140 he hit some dirt and stone so I backed off not to ruin my paint. The only thing he said was man your car is fast with a supercharger you would beat me. My cars mods are fresh air intake K&N, no mufflers, Bosh 4 plugs, 160 stat, Z06 rims and tires and 1 inch lower. Oh and the best part is he gets 21 MPG I get 35 - 40 MPG at 65 MPH and $20,000 less. his car is awsome but I love my vette.

·
21,378 Posts
Black99FRC said:
Well first off I don't race very much but one day my friend with his Viper 97 GTS said "he was going to leave me in the dust." Vetts don't have enough power. his mods (smooth tubes K&N No cats, no muffler, 1 inch lower) We were driving down a long country road He was in front. We went over a RR crossing and jumped on it. I was on his bumper hard then at around 140 he hit some dirt and stone so I backed off not to ruin my paint. The only thing he said was man your car is fast with a supercharger you would beat me. My cars mods are fresh air intake K&N, no mufflers, Bosh 4 plugs, 160 stat, Z06 rims and tires and 1 inch lower. Oh and the best part is he gets 21 MPG I get 35 - 40 MPG at 65 MPH and $20,000 less. his car is awsome but I love my vette.
There is a lot to be said for a Corvette on a twisty road, especially a C5! :cheers:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
I've got a soft spot (IN MY HEART) for FRCs. Hell, I even collect FRC memorabilia. Like the Queen said, please post some pics.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Sounds like you have a strong runner :coo:

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
Nice looking ride :thumb:

·
Registered
16 Posts
nice ride, throw full exhaust on there and you should have him!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts