Corvette Z06 Forum banner

My Baby is here finally (2001 Model)

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  GNX Guy 
#1 ·
WOW, this is my second one, now I have two!!!!!!!

Bet your thinking Z06 eh!!!

Nope, a baby daughter this time. All happy and healthy.

Anybody know where I can get an extra, extra, extra small Z06 T-Shirt?????

Check out more photos at the National Corvette Museum
96 C4, and a bunch of 86-87 GN's and 2002 Z06 on order since 16 March 2001 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

See less See more
#4 ·
I see station wagons and vans in someone's future...... hope the garage and driveway are big enough....

#7 ·

On 2001-04-11 06:31, Felkebg spewed forth this drivel:
I see station wagons and vans in someone's future...... hope the garage and driveway are big enough....

No friggen way would I get a mini van, just sold one of my GNX's and getting a 2002 Z06, and for a family car, its my 2001 F350 Crew Cab (also used for pulling the show and race cars), wife has an expedition, and I can also take the family out in one of my other GN's.

BTW, I can get my 3 year old in the pass seat with the air bag off, does anyone make a contraption to bolt down a baby seat right behind the front seats in the z06. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif just kidding, (hmmmm, maybe it could be done.)

Also, my 3 year old loves to say "corvette Z06". The other day I said, there is a red corvette like daddy's getting, he looked and said "that's not a Z06" I said your right, thats a coupe. I can't belive he remembered that a Z06 has rear brake ducts. Kool eh!!

Joe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.