Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call from my dealer saying my car arrived today and will be ready for pickup tonight!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Funny thing is I called Chevy Customer Support this morning, they told me my car was built on 8/9 (last Thursday) and that it was currently undergoing quality assurance testing! (I guess they test them on the back of the transport truck to save time /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif )

I'm amazed, built on 8/9 and delivered on 8/13; they must have used FEDEX to ship this thing! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

1985 Coupe/Red
2002 Z06/Millennium Yellow/Black/Everything
including PSMs (Pontiac Side Moldings /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif )
Order# DKFFMZ - TPW 8/6!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif Congrats!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
pmontelo- You must be livin' right my man! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

That is speedy delivery for sure... enjoy the ride ( but nice & easy first 500 ) /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cheers.gif

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Hey .. I think they accidentally gave you my car . /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Congratulations !

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congratulations ! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
282 Posts
You know you might want to double check the VIN. Make sure you get the car you ordered.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Pat,

Congrats on the new Z, my car was built & shipped within 3 days also, guess the timing was right ??

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats Pat! I will be seeing you very soon with mine in check too......hehehe

ENJOY IT /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

What dealer did you go through?

·
Registered
906 Posts
CONGRATS!!

..especially on the P(B)SMs!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

HarleyB

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Thanks for all the congrats, but my car had a stress crack... I'm still Z-less. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

See http://www.z06vette.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=10162&forum=1&0

Phil, I had mine ordered at Woodfield, but now it looks like I will be heading to Les Stanford in Dearborn (TPW 8/20) unless my dealer can get an allocation for my original order before then (unlikely).

1985 Coupe/Red
2002 Z06/Millennium Yellow/Black/Everything
including PSMs (Pontiac Side Moldings /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif )
Order# DKFFMZ - TPW 8/6!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
You waited so long, and then this!! You must really be bummed out!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts