Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Are finally in. I ordered them directly through Caravaggio Corvettes on a group buy. At first I ordered them in black leather, with black suede inserts, red logo's and red stitching. After thinking about it and looking at several Enzo pics I am fond of, I realized I wanted to do something a little more outrageous with the seats I've been eyeballing for over a year. So the call went into John Caravaggio and I changed the initial order of black to all red leather, black logo's and black stitching w/black seatbelt holes. John quoted me 8 weeks to delivery........

4 weeks later, I got them. They arrived well packaged and when I pulled them outta the boxes I was in awe. Only problem with the seats are that the seat belt holes came in silver. When I notified John, he immediately offered to send me the black replacements with my side splitter order I put in. Class act and a great product.

The installation was simple enough. Remove the stock seats, remove the stock sliders from the stock seats, attach them to the new seats, bolt them in. All electronic functions of the stock Z06 seats are retained. Best of all the seats look and feel 10x better than the stockers they replaced. The leather is higher quality and they should last for quite a while. I am very pleased with the purchase.

Thanks to Caravaggio Corvettes for my new look. Here are some pics.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Sooooooo sweet! Great pics, too!

Switching gears while I have your attention: Can you tell me about your front canards? Are they the entire Caravaggio pieces, or are they bolt-on winglet pieces?

Great stuff!

-Kirk

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
As always Dave, your car looks awesome! Those seats are
beautiful. Great pictures! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Jim

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Very nice! :cool:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
That baby is definitely a Money Pit. It sure LOOKS Great :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
37 Posts
EFI-1 car looks great!! Can you give me the info on your wheels ( type, size, where to purchase ) as they really set that black beast off. Thanks Brian :jammin:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Do your seats creak and pop like an old sailing ship? The only negative with mine is all the extra audio effects.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all of the kind words gents. Yes the Z sure is a money pit. :lol:

Kirk, the canards are from ACI and they bolt on through the front fascia. :cheers:

Lex, just trying to keep up with you brutha.

BDHarmon, the wheels are iForged Aero's in Hyperblack. Sizes are 18x10 & 19x11. Email or PM me for info on where to get em.

marco, mmy seats have been very quiet so far. I better keep my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
EFI-1 said:
At first I ordered them in black leather, with black suede inserts, red logo's and red stitching.
Hmmm... that combination sounds familiar.... :lol:

Your seats are nice! Your car is one of the sickest around. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts