Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Speedvision schedule shows a program on tonight at 6pm EST featuring the annual "Funfest" Vet show from Effingham, Il.

This is one of our favorite Vet shows because it is FREE! Yes, admission, t-shirt, poster, lunch, beverage, etc. absolutely free, just show up! Mike Yager, owner of Mid America Designs hosts this show every year to say thanks to his customers!

Mrs Zippy & I have attended past "Funfest" and always enjoy it. The only problem is finding a hotel! All local and nearby hotels are already sold out! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

This year's Funfest is September 15 & 16.

Hope to see and meet many Z06 forum members there!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Funfest is only 90 miles from St. Louis. I'll be there on the 15th passing out business cards and drumming up new members!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
507 Posts
Funfest, I can't wait. I've been to every one since the start. This year will be the first time that I drive my own vette. I grew up in Effingham and my parents still live there. Only 4.6 miles from the P's door to Mid America. My parents also get to sell their Tropical Sno Shaved Ice at funfest, so this year I will arange to get every forum member a free one.

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-08-05 12:52, kevslionel spewed forth this drivel:
My parents also get to sell their Tropical Sno Shaved Ice at funfest, so this year I will arrange to get every forum member a free one.

That is waaaaay Kewl!! Cool!! Cold!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kevin:

How nice of you! But, I think it would be great IF the Forum members help support Mom & Dad by buying their own....how 'bout it gang? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Frank:

Kewl aerial pic of Funfest!!! Can't believe the magic you can do with the 'puter!

BTW, for info on the Funfest check out www.madvet.com or call 1-800-500-VETT.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ziippy,

I wonder if they will give us a Z06 Corral?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif I'll call them next week after I return from the Motor City. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts

On 2001-08-05 13:09, Zippy spewed forth this :
Kevin:

How nice of you! But, I think it would be great IF the Forum members help support Mom & Dad by buying their own....how 'bout it gang? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I'll have two cold one's to go /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif
can't make the meet.
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
507 Posts
I don't think we need to have a Z06 corral /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Because by 2 in the afternoon the winners circle will be filled with nothing but Z's anyway /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I talked to my father about some kind of special Z06Vette.com shaved ice flavor. I think I will be putting my www.Z06vett.com banner up on cart so I can get some of those bonus points. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts