Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DAVE and ADAM WOW THIS KIT DOES EVERYTHING ITS ADVERTISED TO BE!!!! MY CAR LOOKS GREAT AND THE PRODUCTS ARE EASY TO USE. I WAS AN NXT USER BUT NO MORE IM STICKING WITH ADAMS PRODUCTS. Thanks again for such a GREAT GIVEAWAY AND FOR A KICKASS PRODUCT!!!!
HOLY SHIT BATMAN THAT CAR IS BLINDING QUICK ROBIN GIVE ME MY BAT SUNGLASSES :jawdrop:

Marshall

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Glad to hear that you are happy with Adam's products, its nice when the products sold by our supporting vendors work as advertised...

Mark

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Glad you like it Marshall. Glad we were able to award you your first giveway as well! We'll be looking forward to some pics brutha!

Aloha, Dave

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
EFI-1 said:
Glad you like it Marshall. Glad we were able to award you your first giveway as well! We'll be looking forward to some pics brutha!

Aloha, Dave
Dave I will be happy to post some pics if someone can host the pics for me

Thanks
Marshall :cheers:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
EFI-1 said:

Aloha, Dave
Dave it looks like you have a new sig, (EFI Unlimited). We knew you didn't have any limits before. What's up?

Thanks Marshall for sharing your wealth, you lucky guy. The rest of us have to pony up the bucks for that kit. Congrats

D.J.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Actually, it's just the name of my car club...no link to my business, and no hyperlink to the website....hopefully I'm not breakin any rules.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Congrats on winning the kit. Good to know you were happy with it.

Alex

·
Registered
45 Posts
LOL! Marshall, you are a classic. Thanks for the kind words, and I'm glad your kit arrived, and was put to good use. I'm even happier to get a laugh out of it!

Thanks again Marshall, and let us know how everything goes as time rolls on.

-Adam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts