Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Well I got flamed before and will probably again but here it goes, I really like my Vette but after spending time driving my M5 you can really see the quality difference. I know my Vette costs 17k less than my M5 did, and that is a big difference but if you looked at the quality difference it's not even close in fit and finish. I am not a Euro car person although I have owned a turbo Porsche and a 550 Ferrari, but you can not compare a car that costs 2-5 times what a Vette does, but the M5 is at least in the ball park price wise, remember I did say ball park;) This is my 5th Vette and I will probably always have one because it is the best bang for the buck, no question about that and it's made in the USA which is important to a Notzie like myself. There are some quality issues that I wish GM would take care of, I think we can all admit that the sound system in a Vette is about as poor as it gets, the headlights are 1960 technogly, ok I will stop. As I said I like my Vette I just keep wishing GM would do a little better job, but at least it's no a Ford, sorry Frank./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

1 - 1 of 1 Posts