Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Wow, reading your guys post gets me excited.
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif Too confused on what color to order
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Finally decide and order Silver
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif No word from Dealer on when order will be accepted. 2 weeks later...
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif 4 weeks later..still no dealer confirmed order number
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif Now what do I do?
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif Oh well keep waiting
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Still happy I got one on order and I
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif like reading your posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
I would find a dealer that has a confirmed allocation!! Check the Merchant Section. There is no reason to have to wait!!

·
Registered
765 Posts

On 2001-08-09 17:28, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
I would find a dealer that has a confirmed allocation!! Check the Merchant Section. There is no reason to have to wait!!

What Frank said - find a BIG vette dealer and the wait will be over soon. If you are ordered through a smaller dealer, you may be waiting until December. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Hang in there, Z06Bandit .. it'll happen. The waiting will make you crazy. Your hair will turn gray (at least mine did, and I think that's why...) Your fingernails will fall out. Dogs and cats will play together.

Seriously .. a Silver should not be too hard to get, assuming the dealer has a sufficient allocation. Best of luck to you. The hell of it is that even when you get the order number, TPW, etc .. YOU'LL STILL BE WAITING. At least I am...

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

On 2001-08-09 17:25, Z06BANDIT spewed forth this drivel:
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Wow, reading your guys post gets me excited.
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif Too confused on what color to order
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Finally decide and order Silver
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif No word from Dealer on when order will be accepted. 2 weeks later...
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif 4 weeks later..still no dealer confirmed order number
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif Now what do I do?
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif Oh well keep waiting
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Still happy I got one on order and I
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif like reading your posts
This is a wonderfully creative post. Sorry for the troubles with the process, but I like your approach! jerboa /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi guys and gals...thanks for the feedback...Talked to Dealer today(he is a medium volume dealer- has 8 other z06's in front of me, but supposedly he got 3 Z06's pulled this week, some maybe it will be only 2 more weeks(i think longer) before my order gets accepted. Still having fun /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif but waiting /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Bandit -- You're playing a waiting game here that simply might not result in what you want. I did the same thing, through a local dealer here in PA, and after 2 MONTHS of having a deposit down, they still couldn't get an allocation for yellow.

I ended up getting my car through a supporting dealer on the other forum. When those wheels were set in motion, I cancelled my local order and got my money back. The Forum dealer already had a TPW for the car and everything.

My car ended up coming from a dealer in GA. I'm in PA. I never saw the car until it was sitting infront of my house. Everything throughout the sale went like clockwork!

SERIOUSLY, consider the advice that others here have given you. See if a large dealer has some unspoken-for TPW's from which you can choose a car. Business is business, and your should get what you want, and lookout for yourself.

Consider it! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Kirk

·
Registered
4,024 Posts

On 2001-08-10 13:06, Z06BANDIT spewed forth this drivel:
Hi guys and gals...thanks for the feedback...Talked to Dealer today(he is a medium volume dealer- has 8 other z06's in front of me, but supposedly he got 3 Z06's pulled this week, some maybe it will be only 2 more weeks(i think longer) before my order gets accepted. Still having fun /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif but waiting /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

I can order this car for you TODAY. If i can help please let me know. We have had 3 02 Z06 hit the lot already with 3 more due in over the week end. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts