Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from Sharon Dibble at Maroone Chevy today. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif She gave me my build week of 8/20. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Must be the good luck I got from reading all the great posts that I've read here. Trackside delivery at Justin Bell Driving School will be Sept. 12. Got my good buddy getting his Electon Blue the same way and same dates too. This has got to be WAAAAAAY to much fun!!!
Now I understand why everyone gets so excited when ya get that electrifying call!!

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Bob,
Hope you are going to drive over this way when you head home.
Stopping by Jake's?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

On 2001-07-26 19:27, FRC Tom spewed forth this drivel:
Bob,
Hope you are going to drive over this way when you head home.
Stopping by Jake's?

For sure. Got to see you guys.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Congrats Bob! I saw an '02 yellow Z at my local Vet club meeting last night, and it was beautiful! It was a Company car driven by John Juriga, Assistant Chief Engineer, V8 engine group at GM (Watch for my posting on this later)!

Enjoy your trip to Florida, and say hi to Sharon, FRC Tom, and Jake for me! Drive Safely, but have FUN!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Congrats to you Bob!!!! Yep! Those "calls" are for sure...electrifying!!! May see you at the factory that week!! Since our build week is the same....Cool ones at Montanas'? Or Raffertys?...Which place do you prefer Frank? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
291 Posts
Congrats to you and your buddy Bob. My call told me that I remained at 2050, dang the bad luck, was sure hoping for 3000 or 3100.

Electron Blue Z06 on order, # DJVC5S

Roy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts