Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my first banner shot of my salesman Boris at Classic Chevrolet. More/better shots to follow soon. If you are looking for a Z be sure to contact Boris. Actually the Z Blk/Blk everything but BSM's that I ordered is due in tomorrow. They found one and dealer traded for it so I could take advantage of the 0.9% APR. If you are interested in the one I ordered let me know and I will get you his # etc...

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Terrific shot!

Congratulations on your new car - drive in good health.

Now go enjoy the car :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Great pic, once she's broken in we should meet up, I am right across the Ben Franklin bridge in Jersey. Joey R who is a forum member is right in Mount Laurel so the three of us should get some pics of the cars!

Congrats on the purchase!

Paul:cheers:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
three of us should get some pics
Sounds great, let me know. Alot of the guys from the Corvette Forum get together for breakfast every once in a while. Alot of guys from N. Jersey (englishtown) and Phila usually meet up at Bob Evans in the King of Prussia area and then go ride go-carts after breakfast. If you are interested send me your email address and I will have you added to the distribution list that goes out with dates etc... We will definetly have to do the picture thing. What year/color are you Z's?

·
Registered
298 Posts
That's perfect, I work up in King of Prussia so I know the area. You guys must go to Arnold's up there (it's the only place I can think of in KOP that has carts). Sounds great, if you could add me to the list that would be great: [email protected]

As far as the cars, I have an 02 Quicksilver and Joey R has an 01 Quicksilver. We should figure out what is in between and meet for some pics before we get hit with snow:(

Lemme know when you are ready and we'll hook up!

Take it easy, have fun breakin it in!

Paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts