Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the track today. Was a beautiful day with temps around 50-55 all day. I had ET Streets on the car with skinnies up front and pulled out a 11.54 @ 123.5.

I was VERY pleased. MY 60 foots were only around a 1.8, so i can improve there and maybe get an 11.3 or alittle better.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
KillerVette said:
Went to the track today. Was a beautiful day with temps around 50-55 all day. I had ET Streets on the car with skinnies up front and pulled out a 11.54 @ 123.5.

I was VERY pleased. MY 60 foots were only around a 1.8, so i can improve there and maybe get an 11.3 or alittle better.
Nice run. You should be able to get those 60' times down in the 1.5x range,& w/ a little practice, even lower...
Ron

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, that was the first time i was at the track with any kind of race tire other than street tires. lol. I really did not want to hurt the rear end or kill my clutch either. I need line lock bad!!!!!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EFI-1 said:
Nice times Adam. The Vette looks killer in those shoes!
Thanks. it is a very different animal driving that car with skinnies on the highway. lol. i about steered off the road once.

The adrenaline is still flowing.....i want more!!!! I am looking into a line lock. I could not heat up the tires enough. I had some really bad runs spinning all gears down the track.

My car was talk of the day because it screams like a banchee down the track. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts