Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts

I don't have the balls to do something like that to mine though. :eek: [/B]

I'm with you. Looks sweet as hell, but I'd be afraid a few weeks later I'd regret it. Like the tattoo of Tanya Harding I got on my left butt cheek.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Peter, Remember "Man O' War" ?

Peter and I had dinner with a few our fellow local "Vette's of Tropics" club members tonite. After dinner he insisted I take his Red Beauty for a hard run whille he and a few members watched...he told me to Hammer it....no BS....never seen his own Vette as a spectator being raced and hammered (not many of us have).

This a a Head and Cam... PCM tweaked a 1st class VETTE, as you can tell by the pic..I did what he asked and ran twice...OMG!!!:eek: :D I did hit the Rev limiter by a hair on the 1st run.....Hammered perfect on the 2nd run....totally AWESOME!:cool:

Pete then took me for 2 "ALL OUT" runs.....side ways;) ...we hit over 125 in what seemed like a split second.

We had alot of fun tonite..what a great bunch of guys and gals!

Peter, you are 1 class guy and you own 1 of the coolest looking Verts I have seen to date...not to mention the FASTEST naturally aspirated C5 of any type I have driven or been driven in.

Btw, Peter is a Motion Performance Guru (Baldwin LI)...in the '60'S his Camaro was well known in the NY Metro area as "Man O' War"...enough said.. ;) Les:) :cheers: :cool:

·
Registered
0 Posts
The hood looks GREAT!! I bet it is even more awesome in person!! :cool:

It was sure nice of Peter to let you drive his Vette, Les!! Sounds like a really Badass C5!! :yeadog:

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's a side shot ...

of Peter's Bad-ass Vert...it is a real beauty...he may join our group in BG at the BB in Bowling Green this April to help support our local club, "Vettes of yhe Tropics" and CFiveVETTE.COM. Les:cool: :guiness: :cheers: :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's definitely the best way to put a flag on your car in a show of patriotism! :D

Very nice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts