Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But, I have to go to work at the firehall in 30 minutes.:( Oh well, tomorrow my garage door gets lifted to give me full clearance on my new 4 post lift and I can install my new toy. It is going to be a fun day tomorrow!!!:D :D :cheers: Now if my Hurst shifter would ever get here....:roll: :roll:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Congrats!

Hope you can get some driving time in!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Let us know how the Hurst Shifter works out. Been hearing way too many bad things about the B & M.

Gary,
Formerly, Brantford, Ontario

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Hey 2002BlackZ06, post some kind of review please after the install is done and the test drive is over. Does anyone know if on a 2002 Z06 install, will a reprogram be needed and the potential gain in HP? I really want to add some bolt on/bolt off HP but I guess I am too chicken to ruin a good thing here! HELP! :-? Bill :cheers:
So far my only mod is Zaino, and lots of it and I think it looks better now than when new!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
70 Boss,
Do a search on T1. I have posted a few times on mine and others installs. Halltech quotes some pretty good dyno numbers on his site, I think 10-15 is a conservative figure. No need to reprogram the PCM, takes a few miles and drive cycles for the fuel trims to adjust. A scan tool and / or a trip to the dyno to see the AFR's will usually point to a need to adjust the fuel, and a MAFT to make some adjustment to the AFR will be a great help in this area. Then more power.
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
2002blackZ06 said:
But, I have to go to work at the firehall in 30 minutes
Times must be tight north of the border, we've got a FireHOUSE down here in Virginia not just the hall:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts