Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody.

I want to let you know that I'm sooo excited because my car is almost done. Is in 21st century now and will be in the dyno tomorrow.

I update many stuff on this engine like bigger turbos, bigger intercoolers, boost controller, trans, differential, output shaft upgrade, plus many stuff, so we expecting a lot more HP than the regular 427 twin turbo they offering.

Any of you can let me know in advance how this beast will feel??

Thanks for comments!! :drunken: :drunken:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Ever been thrown from a bridge with your back down to the ground?

Me neither, but Im pretty sure how you're body feels, except for the hitting the ground part :eyes: , I hope :cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
C5-Rocket said:
Hi everybody.

Something like the launch of the Space Shuttle :rofl:

·
Registered
155 Posts
C5-Rocket said:
I want to let you know that I'm sooo excited because my car is almost done. Is in 21st century now and will be in the dyno tomorrow.

Give me a couple hours, I'll run over there and then let you know. :lol: ;) :thumb:

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
C5-Rocket said:
Hi everybody.

I update many stuff on this engine like bigger turbos, bigger intercoolers, boost controller, trans, differential, output shaft upgrade, plus many stuff, so we expecting a lot more HP than the regular 427 twin turbo they offering.

I have a N/A 427 C5R and am traction limited in 1-3 gears and a 3.90 Rockland rear end. I simply cannot imagine what a TT 427 will feel like. I hope you are ready to seriously recalibrate your right foot or you may wind up in the ER visting a neurosurgeon, or worse, the morgue visiting God. Serious power also requires serious respect so be careful where you point that thing.........

VIPER EATER

·
Registered
632 Posts
Be careful not to press down to hard with your right foot...you may go back in time. :eek2:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Jub Jub,, I feel the same way.. Geez... We might as well go out and get us a Pro Stocker and put some tags on it.. That's so we can just keep up.. :D

Ernie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts