Corvette Z06 Forum banner

My new C6 Z51

3K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  CJZ06 
#1 ·

Just switched from a modified 03 Cobra and couldn't be happier. Should have done the Vette thing long ago. I was a fan of the C5 but just a few small things I didn't like about. The new C6 I like and has performance close to a C5 Z06.

See less See more
#10 ·
bunk22 said:

Just switched from a modified 03 Cobra and couldn't be happier. Should have done the Vette thing long ago. I was a fan of the C5 but just a few small things I didn't like about. The new C6 I like and has performance close to a C5 Z06.
Yeah....you were on SVTperformance.com...correct? What name did you go buy there?? I'm thinking of a 2006 vette vert with auto tranny....heard the vette auto tranny's are really nice.

#17 ·
1268Cobra said:
Yeah....you were on SVTperformance.com...correct? What name did you go buy there?? I'm thinking of a 2006 vette vert with auto tranny....heard the vette auto tranny's are really nice.
Same name as here, bunk22. I absolutely love this car. I miss the hp and instant torque of my 03 Cobra but this car is so much more.

#19 ·
dsinned said:
Got to admit the new C6 Coupe is a strikingly beautiful looking car, especially in the "new" red with polished wheels. I still like the "looks" of the C5 Coupe better, but what's NOT about virtually any MY Vette? All of 'em are beauties and their beauty is timeless.

Agreed! :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.