Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I just had to share /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif. I'm really excited about meeting John Cafaro and Dave Hill today. They're really great people!!!

Dave Hill even asked about my vette and how I liked it. Seemed like he was genuinely interested in my feelings about the car /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif!

Oh and the other signature is none other than Justin Bell from the Corvette Racing Team /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif!

I had a friend that is attending the Bash but had to fly up to the event. He really liked the idea of a signed fuel rail cover, but alas, his car was in Tampa. Well, I went out and got my other cover and stood in line again. When we get home I'll trade out with him and we both end up with signed covers /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif!!!

Mark

ps Noel (AutoBuffs)...don't worry, I'm still going to get the set of covers that we've been discussing /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

On 2001-04-20 19:29, N4C5S spewed forth this drivel:
I do hope you dropped the Z06vette.com thing....

JC
If you mean, did I mention the Z06vette forum, website, etc...

Yes I did mention it...Redshift, from the C5Forum, was also dopping web names.../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

If that's not what you referred to, I'm confused...

Mark

·
Registered
764 Posts
Mark,

What fuel rail cover set are you thinking of getting from Noel?? I think the flames look fantastic!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts