1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Thanks for the shots and your time to share them. :thumb:

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Stunning new Z06 C6! Wow! Although after having two red vettes I'd go with black or silver..

You could never go wrong with a red Vette..

Screaming and I look foward to all the reports back on how fantastic the performance is on this new car.

From those that have driven it...

There really is no comparison to our fine C5 Z06's!

No matter how much hp we inject through mods...

The new Z is just the total package.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Awesome. Congratulations. What is the little square object in front of the rear wheel wells?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Awesome! I think I'll have mine in Velocity Yellow though. Regarding that little GM emblem there, I read in Car&Driver that every GM car is going to have 3 of those damn things (although I don't see one on the rear of the Z). Way to go and ruin a car GM. Who wants 3 ugly GM badges on their car. Those are coming off the minute my car comes home.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
PbPedis said:
Awesome! I think I'll have mine in Velocity Yellow though. Regarding that little GM emblem there, I read in Car&Driver that every GM car is going to have 3 of those damn things (although I don't see one on the rear of the Z). Way to go and ruin a car GM. Who wants 3 ugly GM badges on their car. Those are coming off the minute my car comes home.
I'll take them if you remove em. That will be as close to a new Z06 that I will ever get.

D.J.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
I agree...The GM badges are bullsh!t..I'd be pulling the flag emblems off too if there wasn't a hole in the body work ..

If a person sees a Corvette doesn't know what the hell it is...then they don't need to know.. :lol:

GM badge is way over the top...looks like a peel and stick..

Maybe a hair dryer and some string should do the job.. Hopefully anyways..

That will be a very early tech tip I'm sure..

"how to pull the badges off the car"

Although they will be small enough not to be intrusive..

If they come off easy...they'll be gone on 90% of the cars on this site.

JMO

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
I'll take mine in VY; however, that red car is great looking. I agree with everyone - we don't need no stinkin badges!

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Smook, looks great....and you look proud! :cheers: How much did you have to pay? Haven't heard any pricing yet?! :roll:

Bob ;)

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Canadian number is around $102,000 CDN, US is a bit less, around $75-80K depending on options. Canadian car will have no options and 1 model only. Price announcement should be around June 15th to the end of June 2005.
-Bill. :sneaky:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Thanks Bill For The Pics. At That Price In Canadian Plus Taxes Im Going To Start Taking Better Care Of My 2003 Zo6 Immediately.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts