Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to many members of this fine forum choosing me for thier Z06 purchase I am proud to say that I was awarded the Sales Person of the year for Maxie Price Chevrolet @ Loganville.:D

Thanks so much for your business and your trust.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Congrats Rick--What does the winner of the award recieve? Paid vacation to Maui? Tickets to the Brickyard 500? Keys to a ZO6?

;)

Congrats!--Jeff Nation

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
A higher sales quota, probably.

Congrats Rick!

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
Congratulations Rick

You must be doing something right. I know my car buying experience with you was quite pleasant. It was never an experience I previously enjoyed.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Congratulations, Rick !!!! :cheers: :) :)

It also shows you were making great deals to sell that many cars !

Well done, well deserved :)

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
Congrats Rick. Well deserved!!! :cheers:

Now let's see what they give you for a quota this year?
:eek: :p

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
MOUNTAINWOLF said:
Congrats ! Did Monica get the award for the Monroe branch? I think she is way cool.
Yes she did and she is a very cool lady.:cool: :cool:

Thanks again for all of the kind words.

All of the credit goes to the members of the BEST FORUM on the Net. I just sell them, it is you folks that shell out alot of $$$$$$$$ to make this happen.:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Congrats Rick

A tough job, well done!:cheers:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Jeff.

Lets just say it was over %^#@*&%$ and looking for more this year.:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Congrats Rick....now what do we get? :D

PS...we DID notice you failed to answer the "what's your bonus for doing it" question

Good luck on the next year's numbers!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Congrats

Conratgulations Rick...Great Job...I second the fact that the members here are great and make all of us venodrs jobs easier!

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Congratulations Rick!!! Even though I didn't buy my Z06 from you... Congratulations... OH!!! Never mind! I don't own a Z06!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously Pal, You work hard for your money, and us forum members. You deserve the reward. And, honestly, when I do get around to buying a Z, I'm comin' straight to you.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Take care,

Dan "Stylin' in my FRC" Farmer

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Congrat's Rick ! I believe you really deserved it ! I bought one from you and can't complain at all ! Also I just filled out the GM survey for you and the dealership ! What do I get :D Oh never mind, I don't really want to know :D

Rob :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Congratulations Rick! Just goes to show you that "More for Less" has its rewards. Now if you can sell the Z06s for even less this year you will the title again. Think INVOICE and not MRSP and give me a call!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts