Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, a week after I had my knee operation, my father and I decided to head up north to visit my brother and his family.

After we arrived at the base, Ft. Campbell, we decided to go to the Corvette Museum and the Corvette plant.

It was on a Saturday and we had a blast at the museum, we even saw a MY Z06 that had black vinyl on the top, it had a sign inside that said Z06 Test Mule.

Another point of interest was the Z06 that started it all, the original, the 1963 Z06. It looked absolutely perfect, I guess I know what will be the next Corvette that I will be looking for. I always did like that particular body style of Corvette .

There was also a futuristic looking Corvette with gullwing doors and all. I guess it wasn't allowed to go into production because it would have brought shame to the Ferrari's and Lamborghini's. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I also got to see the Electron Blue in person in the from of a convertible, all I have to say is that if you ordered this car without seeing it in person, you are in for a real treat. It looks absolutely gorgeous. You will not be disappointed. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

There ws an EB coupe outside of the Bowling Green orvette Plant, and I was really excited about being able to finally see how the all mighty Corvette is made, but.........the plant ws closed to the public /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif , it opens Monday through Thursdy 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.

Oh well, I'll be visiting that plant in the near future so it wasn't that big of a deal. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
It's worth the trip. I enjoy it every time I go. The next time you go, look up Adam Boca at the museum. He's a vette fanatic /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sounds like you had a GREAT time!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vince is right, next time look up Adam, he is a wild man!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Frank,

Did you check your mail? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Killer, very KEWL pics! You kinda remind me of Jimmy Olsen, cub reporter, for the Daily Planet. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Just kidding bro. Come by Towers on Friday night so I can take you on a hell ride in my new EB Z06. Bring a barf bag with you! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif FUBU69/LES

1 - 6 of 6 Posts