Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

I mentioned it already in a few threads, but 2 weeks ago I finally got a new, ordered-as-I-like Z06, after 2 and a half years of painful waiting :) It's a 2009 Cyber Gray Z06 with 3LZ Sienna interior and painted spider wheels (Q10). I fell in love with that color combo since I've seen the ZR1 at the Detroit Auto Show in January 2008... To me it's subtle and classy.

Anyway, here are some pics!

Yeah, I bought it at Boardwalk in Redwood City :)

Cyber Gray, just like many metallic colors, is actually hard to picture correctly... Here is a pic which shows the nice silver and blue sparkles in the paint:

I've seen a few pics of Sienna, and often they don't render the color too well (it often looks more orange than it really is). This picture is a good rendition of what it looks in the flesh:

...And finally my favorite pic!

:cheers:
Geoff

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should mention... I used to have a 2002 Z06, black-on-black. It had SuperMaxx LT headers on it with a tune, and I loved it. But daaaayyyuumm this one's badass :D

Geoff

·
9,755 Posts
Congratulations! That is a beautiful Z :thumb:

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Congratulations ... saw one up close for first time in Sep ... like the CF roof against the CG ... :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
That cyber gry is awesome. I always get black and love the battle of keeping it nice. But that combo is beautiful. It's the only color I would switch to. Best of luck Jim

·
Registered
67 Posts
Geoff- very very badass looking Z....If you haven't seen teh full width spoiler on the CG car you ought to...it reeally puts the final touch to the rear end...just my opinion though..good luck..congrats

1 - 17 of 17 Posts