Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... if I can figure out a way to fart in the intake while driving I would have at least 1,000HP! Better than Nitrous. She gaurantees it! She says my side of the bed needs one of those Hazardous Materials diamonds we see on trucks. "Warning, Flammable & Explosive"!!!!

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
DDJ

No offense..............:D
But this is bit MORE than we needed to know:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hmmmmmm.........a 150 Shot of Methane!!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Must be kind of hard to bottle that. :lol:

But if you can, then I guess you will have a "blue flame" Z06! :lol:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Maybe you can use that Speed Bleeder fo another purpose:eek:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
DJ, if you're going to the Z06Fest, let me know what room number you're in - I need to finad the room furthest away from ya :)

·
Registered
631 Posts
On the other hand, if you can figure out what you have to ingest to continually produce that "gas" , then bottle it, you can afford to get a new Corvette every year for R & D purposes ! :lol:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
DJ,

A 1,000hp!?.....me thinks your wife may be onto something here:D

We could get that Farting Champ from The Howard Streans Show to help you improve your technique to provide more product and steady flow. We'll need a regulator to smooth it out even more.....and , some sort of filter for the wet one's.

No, better forget it, the plumbing problem of hooking you up is just too messy:eek: :D

Parish the thought.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:guiness: :cheers: :guiness:

Barrie

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Sorry,

I didn't start the thread.....just thought I'd finish it!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I understand a great chili with jalapeno in it could jack that up to 1,100 HP! Wonder what the HP rating would be if you spiced it with ... :guiness: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
54 Posts
How pleasant for the wife! Probably glad to see you leave (to drive your Z06 anytime) Good move I will try that too!:cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts