Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife usually takes pictures whenever we go to the track, this is just one of them that I liked - hasn't been touched. If you went to Road America with MFBA in April, chances are she might have your pictures PM me if you want me to check.

Drew

P.S. This is kind of huge, sorry not sure how to shrink it not my cup of tea...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey Drew,

Nice shot. I doctored it up a little to make it easier to view. I have season tickets at RA. maybe I'll meet you there this summer. Plan On being there in a week or so for the vintage races.

Tim:)

·
Registered
895 Posts
That's not a picture, IT'S A POSTER!!

Great shot!

Steve

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the sizing help. She knows how to do that I'm not that advanced yet. I'll be at Road America for the AMA race and for the ALMS races if they are running RA this year. Then in the fall I'll run my car with MFBA. So maybe I'll see some of you there or at Putnam in a couple of weeks, or maybe at Grattan on the Memorial day, or... ;)

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Not easy to take a great photo like that.

Joe

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Very nice :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mafia said:
My wife usually takes pictures whenever we go to the track, this is just one of them that I liked - hasn't been touched. If you went to Road America with MFBA in April, chances are she might have your pictures PM me if you want me to check.

Drew

P.S. This is kind of huge, sorry not sure how to shrink it not my cup of tea...
Hey I live in SHEBOYGAN and i am dieing to race my car on road america but i am not in a club is there any in my area that i can join and how whould i join?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There are a number of track days that take place at Road America. The next one I'm aware of that is not restrictive as far as membership is in October with midwest F-body club/speedseekers. This would be just a lapping day not a race. If you really want to race check out nasa or scca for various classes and venues.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts