Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so im finally going to be putting my Z16 back together-- it's been apart all winter, but its finally starting to warm up outside (hopefully for longer than a few days this time) so i figured i'd better get a move on if i'm going to drive it this summer.

only one problem...i don't have any wheels. actually thats not a problem, just an excuse to buy something and that's always a good thing! so i thought i'd post the general type i'm looking for and see if anybody has any comments or other ideas.

Don't like:
i've never liked the stock Z16 wheels. preferred the matte ones on my 03 Z. so i'm not a fan of the chrome/flashy look on these cars and want a race-look wheel... basically i hate to even hear the word "bl*ng" in conversation, so the dubs are out!

Like:
CCW classics (i think the silver would go better on my blue car than the black, although i love the black ones on a black or silver car)

Fikse profil 10 & 13: i like multispoke wheels on these cars and i'm thinking some type of satin anodizing would look nice with the lemans blue

Lou G's wheels:
i'm not sure if magnesium wheels are the best thing to be running on these poor excuses for roads we have here in northern WV and western PA.... but dayum they look schweet!

big pic:
http://www.lgmotorsports.com/images/gallery/PORTLAND.jpg

any other ideas/suggestions/comments? fire away.

·
Registered
65 Posts
ppk1911 - Are you going to be looking to sell your stock rims? I might be able to use them for my Z16.

- Jeff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts