Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be giving a few of these away at the Fest this year. I hope you all like them. I designed the front logo and my buddy did the back. Here's to you my Z06 friends. :cheers:
Front:

Back:

Close up of front crest:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Real nice Norman! Could you have a couple C5 ones made up for us C-5 owners???? :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Man I like that...heck I'd buy one of them...well if you don't "stick" it to me too bad. ;) :lol:

Definitely a cool gesture. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Those are tooooo cool Norm. You (or someone) did a great job. :thumb: :z:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The C5 is on the front, the C6 is on the back. I got the bases covered.

I was planning on giving some away at the fest but if enough people ask for them, I'll have them made up and sell them for my cost plus shipping.

I was trying get Brandy to model them for me but our schedules just never worked out.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Me like :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
The C5 is on the front, the C6 is on the back. I got the bases covered.

I was planning on giving some away at the fest but if enough people ask for them, I'll have them made up and sell them for my cost plus shipping.

I was trying get Brandy to model them for me but our schedules just never worked out.
I know where to find a model or 4. Ever ate lunch @ BUNS ? :zboobie: Don't get me wrong I've never done it but I've heard about it. :sneaky:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KCMAGS said:
I know were to find a model or 4. Ever ate lunch @ BUNS ? :zboobie: Don't get me wrong I've never done it but I've heard about it. :sneaky:
Keith, wanna do lunch tomorrow? :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
I'll buy one Norman. Cool design. XXL please. PM me with cost plus shipping. Thanks, Don :cheers:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hey this will be my first fest and I'd like one of those nice t-shirts to remember it. Name your price, lol.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Those are very cool. If you sell them, I would in in for one. I will be there in spirit, if not in person! :z:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Put me down for 2 Norm! Way Cool. me likey! :thumb:

Jimbo

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
I like it Norm, would be interested in an XL...

Be careful though, Z06 is trademarked by GM, and they get are pretty serious about protecting their brand, they will come after you if they find out about it. I went through the branding police/acceptance process for the XXFAST shirts.

Something to keep in mind.

Mark

1 - 20 of 28 Posts