1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What should I call it?

OR

Should I call it at all?

My friend calls it "THE BEAST", even though I like the way that sounds; I just think it has been used too many times before.

What do you Guys & Gals think?
Post your thoughts.

I was debating posting this but here goes.

This new car of mine is basically a piece of unsolved business (for lack of a better term)

One of the last conversations I had with my son, he told me that I should have my own car. He said "I have my Vette and mommy says that her car (the red Z06), you need to get your own Vette"

Well since the last 68 Camaro I owned had a 427, I decided to go with a 427 in this Vette.

He is with me always.

On that sad note (sorry), I was thinking "Last Wish" as a name but it was not really a wish.

CONFUSED, I AM :screwy:

More pics:
http://community.webshots.com/album/342283924SfmdAs

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
FRC Tom said:
Ronald. :lol:
As in McDonald? Looking at the colors that sit in his garage now, Ronald isn't too far off. :rofl:

Charlie

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
IVOZ06 said:
MAC DADDY :thumb:
Big Daddy is more like it...as in a big daddy motor that kicks some a$$. :yeadog:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FRC Tom said:
Well that settles it for me Ivo.
The "MacBeast"
Hmm...Reminds me of a girl I knew once, we called her

MacBreast :jawdrop: :lol:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Why don't you ask your younger son "mini me" (minus the tan) what to call it? (just a thought)

The name I picked was "yellow snow." :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Why not name it after your son IVO? He will always be with you in spirit as he is in your heart. I named my son after my brother who I lost at the age of 18.

Or the Ronald McDonald car as we talked about on our cruise in Tampa. Take care my friend. It get's better with time. :drunken:

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
BIG MAC? :jawdrop:

Old Yella?

I like your avenue for "Last Wish" though....Very sentimental.....How about:

SONS 04 ? ? ? (I hope I got the year right)

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
If you don't want to give it your Son's name, you can name it after something he was interested in.

A guy I knew did that, his kid was into trains, so he named the car Steamer, after the steam powered trains they used to go look at.

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
"The Beast" is too generic - all Zs have the beast within (some more then others).
How about "Big Dog" as in - if you can't run with it, stay on the porch. Also refers to big displacement.
Of course there is always the "Bomb Diggity" :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
The Yellow Streak

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Mac beast

Kind of shakespearean don't you think??!!!! :p :p :rofl:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
3Pedal_Z06 said:
If you don't want to give it your Son's name, you can name it after something he was interested in.

A guy I knew did that, his kid was into trains, so he named the car Steamer, after the steam powered trains they used to go look at.
My sons' love of his life is named Allison but her handle is AllyKat.

His plate on his 76 Orange Vette was: AGT-ORNG

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
The Brute :z:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts