Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JC.....
Have we ever came up with a Vendor who would make us Name Tags like the C5Registry has done? Would be nice to have them for functions like Carlisle.....Probably wouldn't have time to get them for this years' Carlisle.....but a thought..
Thanks!!
zman

·
Registered
0 Posts
Great idea!!

Hmmmm...I just might have access to an engraving machine. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I will check it out on Monday when I return to work. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
We might be able to do "press pass" style but I doubt it on the time.

Sounds like Frank is up to something....

Frank, make mine gold with diamonds /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

JC

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Ed Duprey is a great C5 fan, NCM business member and supplies the C5 Registry with their name tags including logo. Ed owns "Great Lakes Trophy & Engraving" in Garden City, Michigan. The phone number is 734-266-1815 and the company email is [email protected]

JC, you might want to contact Ed to see if his company could do the name tags for the forum. The neat thing with his is that there is a magnetic strip on the tag to attach it to your shirt, hat, etc and NOT put a pin hole in your clothing.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts