Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Stephanie Ferrell today at the Museuem and the Z06 Forum Brick Fund has been started.
To donate either call Stephanie at 1-800-53VETTE and tell her it is for the Z06 Forum Brick or you can mail a check to the NCM.
Make sure you write on the check that it is for the Z06 Forum )
Mail the check in care of:

Stephanie Ferrell
National Corvette Museum
350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42101-9134

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Way to move on this Tom, this is the reason this forum works so well.

In addition, whatever is left after hosting costs from next months vendor fees will go into the fund. Plus my personal contribution.

I do however need some details on how the artwork should be submitted so that I can work on it and post some drafts here for everyones approval.

JC

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone this is going great./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Looks like we might be able to get the extra
large brick the way this is going./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
I guess I shoud not be so surprised though we drive the best vet yet and we have the best forum, thanks to you all. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
219 Posts
Just called Stephanie - The donation is worth it just for the brief chat with her! Let's go guys! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
764 Posts
Called Stephanie today and got mine in. We have to meet her!

Mark

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was hoping that her picture would help some of you guys to get it up. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
Money for the Brick that is. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
764 Posts
Tom,

You don't have an alternative motives, do you?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts