Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI. I received confirmation today from the National Corvette Museum that they have received my "$100 for my 100th post" donation to the Z06vette.com SilvrBullitt Brick Fund.

Please contact one of the forum moderators to see how your donation can be used for similar forum efforts.

Regards,
02BlueZ06

·
Registered
508 Posts
02BlueZ06 said:
FYI. I received confirmation today from the National Corvette Museum that they have received my "$100 for my 100th post" donation to the Z06vette.com SilvrBullitt Brick Fund.

Please contact one of the forum moderators to see how your donation can be used for similar forum efforts.

Regards,
02BlueZ06
What is "$100 for 100th post"?

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Re: Re: NCM Brick Fund Update

IceSabre said:

What is "$100 for 100th post"?
Dont worry Ice,

We dont bill anything, that is something 02BlueZ06

did own his own for a fallen bro.................................

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Hello All...

I'm probably a little quicker to jump on emotional issue band wagons than some others... But I want to say that this kind of show of brotherhood and sisterhood is the kind of thing that makes me extremely proud to be first, a part of this outstanding group, and second, a moderator on the finest Corvette Forums, anywhere.

We don't forget fallen brothers either. If we all had a drink right now, I would propose a toast... To absent comrades.

Take care, and thanks for all of you.

Dan Farmer

·
Registered
0 Posts
That is most generous of you and very cool!! :cool:

If not mistaken, all of the brick funds were completed a few months ago. :-? Of course we can always go for the bigger brick. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts