Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to Judy, got Nov 2nd after lunch for the EB delivery!!

Now the wait gets hard, knowing the car is actually built.

Hey, Adam B, if you are reading this I would like to request your for the delivery if you are available.:cool:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Z06BANDIT,
Look for me leaving when you show up. I just signed up for the morning delivery today.

Looks like we can keep Adam busy that day.

chris

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
chrisj said:
Z06BANDIT,
Look for me leaving when you show up. I just signed up for the morning delivery today.

Looks like we can keep Adam busy that day.

chris
Chris,

Get ya self in the calander so we dont miss yue............

:cheers:

·
NCM Delivery Staff
611 Posts
Man, I have asked off for that day! I have to go to a school and speak. I am sorry guys, I wish I could, but I fut in my request yesterday. I assure you that any of the other delivery team members will do an outstanding job with your deliveries, unless you would like to get the date moved to that Thursday or Wednesday. I am real sorry guys!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Adam,
I was hoping to meet you. I wanted to thank you for helping out with the forum.

I can't change the time, because my flight doesn't come in early enough on Thursday.

Can you leave the banner somewhere that we can get at it. Gotta show it off for everyone that will be watching.

chris

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Adam, we will miss you man!!!even tho its only for 1 day.

Who do you recommend we ask for to do that special delivery experience we want??

ChrisJ---lets try to hook up....I think we are both getting EBs, so it would be cool to meet....Love to get pics of our cars side by side, but may not be possible as you may be gone before I get my car outside...

I am trying to arrive by 1130am at the NCM.....:cheers:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Bandit,
I haven't finished making return plans yet, so I'm sure we can get something worked out.
I bet we can even arrange for an interesting return trip since we are from the same area. Two blue vettes going halfway across the country. Think that would raise some eyebrows?

We should talk about this later. Shoot me an email.
chris

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
When Adam's unavailable, ask for Karen ! AgentZ06 can attest to her making your delivery exciting :D

Ditto on IMA Z06's advice on entering info on the calendar.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mr Bandit:

You know what the monkey said when they cut his tail off?

"It won't be long now!"

Zippy :z: :z:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts