Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY!!!!!!!! I talked to Judy this afternoon and have scheduled the earliest possible delivery date along with the earliest possible time. This wait is really gonna do me in. I was happy when I got the call, but after hearing of my delivery date options :cry: , I was kinda bummed out. Oh well, I'm sure the day will be here soon, just not soon enough. I will definitely report back my likes/dislikes(if any) along with a baseline dyno and baseline 1/4 run. After the proper break-in, of course. :D ........... Take care guys/gals and keep the new topics pouring in so that I have something to do to kill the wait.
Later!!!!

Ted

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Congrats !!!

Remember to update the calendar with the NCM details!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Adam: Hey man! Judy has written you in next to my name and said if you're working that day, then you could do the delivery. What time are you gonna be @ work tomorrow? I can call you between now and 10am. I'll be here at work until 9ish tomorrow morning and I go to sleep around 10ish. I'll definitely be talking to you sometime this week. I gotta few questions. Later!!!

IMA Z06: Do they have a banner at the museum I could borrow for the event? I'd be glad to if they do!

Manatee: Will do!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
cyaford said:

IMA Z06: Do they have a banner at the museum I could borrow for the event? I'd be glad to if they do!

Adam is holding on to a banner for us :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts