Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
NCM Delivery Staff
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully this is cool, hope nobody will get upset with us posting public info! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to the following people taking delivery of new Corvettes at the Museum. Choosing the R8C option during the Corvette ordering process adds a wonderful experience to the purchase. Give us a call to get more information on the R8C option. Contact Judy Yanko NCM Delivery Program Manager at (800) 205-4248 or mailto:[email protected] for all the details.

Thursday, October 11, 2001

8:30 a.m. plant tour

10:00 a.m. Michael and Karen Combe
Washington
2002 Electron blue Corvette coupe
Bruce Glueck Chevrolet, Inc.
Jasper, FL

12:30 p.m. plant tour

2:00 p.m. Brad and Paulette Crement
Oregon
2002 magnetic red Corvette convertible
Grossman Chevrolet
Burnsville, MN

Friday, October 12, 2001

10:00 a.m. Tom Tibbe and Rocke Leonides
Illinois
2002 torch red Corvette convertible
Bruce Glueck Chevrolet, Inc.
Jasper, FL

2:00 p.m. Stephen and Susan Wright
Florida
2002 millennium yellow Corvette convertible
Dimmitt Chevrolet
Clearwater, FL

Robert Smail
Wisconsin
2002 Electron blue Corvette Z06
Dan Young Chevrolet
Indianapolis, IN

Saturday, October 14, 2002

10:30 a.m. Frank and Kathy Wynne
Kentucky
2002 torch red Corvette Z06
Guest: Dale Cooke from Bob Montgomery Chevrolet and friends
Bob Montgomery Chevrolet
Louisville, KY

Monday, October 15, 2001

10:00 a.m. Joe and Laura Sherwood
Florida
2002 electron blue Corvette convertible
Classic Chevrolet
Altamonte Springs, FL

Wednesday, October 17, 2001

10:00 a.m. Bruce and Rowena Allen
New York
2002 millennium yellow Corvette convertible
McLouth Chevrolet
Macedon, NY

Thursday, October 18, 2001

2:00 p.m. Kevin and Kimberly Jeffers
Ohio
2002 silver Corvette Z06
Byers Chevrolet
Columbus, OH

Friday, October 19, 2001

10:00 a.m. Hugh and Jackie Gregan
Arizona
2002 torch red Corvette Z06
Sands Motor Co.
Glendale, AZ

Alvin Tanner
California
2002 silver Corvette Z06
Guest: Carey Atkin
Maxie Price Chevrolet
Monroe, GA

Bobbie Jo Lee
NCM Communications Coordinator
http://www.corvettemuseum.com

·
NCM Delivery Staff
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have not picked up yet, so I have not had contact witht hem, but all of the NCM Delivery team members have been made aware of the banners in my area. Just watch the cams and see if the Z06 guys hold it.....I sure hope so!

Adam

·
Registered
249 Posts
Frank is supposed to be mailing me a banner for my 10/19 pickup. Hopefully I will have it before I leave California. I am leaving a few days early to stop off in Atlanta.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Al,

Even if you dont get bannner by then, your covered Adam Boca has a banner at the NCM...................

Good luck............

:cool:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Al,

Your in the calander so we will be watching and doing capture, Dont for get to flash the banner and hold it up about 30 seconds..............

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
249 Posts
I will have my digital camera so we will definately have photos. But, I will also try and hold the banner and smile (shouldn't be difficult since I am getting a new Z06) for atleast 30 seconds.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Al_Cruz said:
Frank is supposed to be mailing me a banner for my 10/19 pickup. Hopefully I will have it before I leave California. I am leaving a few days early to stop off in Atlanta.
Al, when/where in Atlanta ????

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey Al
You are going to have such a great time at your delivery!
We picked up our EBZ06 monday morning at the museum and Adam did the delivery.
I can't say enough about Adam he made our experience wonderful.The plant tour is an amazing thing to see.
We left the museum at 12:30pm and were gonna stop for the night but we were having such a great trip in the Z we kept going all the way back to Long Island 900 miles 13 hours
Have over 1000 miles on this puppy already and everything works perfectly!
Big difference compared to my 99 vert,power is just unreal,great ride,smooth clutch&shifter
WOW!:D
Ray T
East Meadow NY

·
Registered
249 Posts
One of my co-workers who lives in Marrieta just got a new 2002 Mercedes SLK AMG. So, I planned a meeting at our North Atlanta office to get my plane ticket paid. Then I am going to swing over to MAXIE PRICE to sign all the papers, then he will drive me to Bowling Green on Thursday afternoon. That plus taking 7/8 days to drive back to California -- should be a great time. Looking forward to it. This Z06 will be my 4th Corvette, makes me feel like a kid again.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Al, depending upon the time you see Rick D at Maxie Price on Thursday, I might be able to swing by to say hello!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I am going to meet up with Rick at Maxie around 12 noon on Tuesday the 16th. I used to live in Birmingham and worked out of the Atlanta office for several years - so I know lots of people in the southeast. Seeing old friends, new friends (Rick, Adam, maybe Manatee), and getting my Z06 is making all of this a special time for me.

Z06vette.com also has contributed tremendously to this experience. So much information it is hard sometimes to absorb it all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts