Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Magnetic Red Raffle Winner Drawn

As part of this weekend’s Z06 Fest banquet and auction, we gave away a brand new Magnetic Red Coupe!

Congratulations to David Thomas of Lake Worth, Florida – ticket number 341. David was not present at the banquet, but was contacted immediately following the drawing. Corvette Chief Engineer, Dave Hill drew the winning ticket and made the call which he put on a speaker phone, enabling the entire group of event participants to share in the excitement. “I just had a feeling I was going to win,” David excitedly told us. “My wife and I were at dinner and I just felt that it was going to happen. When my cell phone rang and the window said Bowling Green, Kentucky, I just knew it! I am so happy and thrilled to be a Corvette owner!” David wasted no time in picking up his new Corvette and was at the Museum yesterday to take delivery. A VIP tour of the Corvette Plant, Museum and a hands-on demonstration by a delivery team member was just a part of the exciting experience. David has purchased tickets on many of our raffles over the past few years, and looks forward to becoming a part of the Corvette family. Your next chance to win is coming up as part of our Labor Day Weekend Corvette Celebration when we will draw the winners of the Velocity Yellow Convertible and the 2006 Red Coupe. Tickets are still available and you can order them online at: http://www.corvettemuseum.com/raffle/index.shtml
or by calling (800) 53-VETTE.

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
I would not have wasted any time either. :)
Congrats David!!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
jub jub said:
Seems like a deserving guy won the car! :)
I think you would have been just as deserving Jub... :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts