Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
NCM Delivery Staff
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought with all the talk of the NCM on here why not introduce the membership options to you all.......

Again, like stated many times before on the forum the National Corvette Museum is a 501 (3) (c) foundation, which mean we are not for profit. This can be a donation and a taz write off.

Call me at 1-800-538-3883 ext 138 to learn more about the NCM. Remeber this is your museum!

Over forty years ago America fell in love with its first sports car, the Corvette. Since then a mystique has developed around this legendary automobile. An incredible number of clubs and organizations all over the world have also formed to honor this legandary vehicle. This avid fascination with the Corvettehas led to the creation of a 68,000 square foot superstructure, the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY. This museum is a living celebration of the Corvette; regularly presenting new displays and exhibits that chronicle the evolution of an icon.

It is through your generosity and willingness to invest that the Museum exists and fulfills it mission of preserving the past, present, and the future of America's Sports Car, the Corvette.

As a Corvette enthusiast, you personify a distinctive American tradition. We invite you to be an active champion of the Corvette heritage through an investment in the National Corvette Museum.

Become a part of it today, help support the largest and most comprehensive nonprofit Museum ever dedicated to a single automotive nameplate! Give me a call! 1-800538-3883 ext. 138

---------------------------------------------------------

Lifetime Member
Lifetime membership to the Museum
Name engraved on a special lifetime plaque displayed in the Museum
Lifetime subscription to America's Sports Car, the Museum newsletter
Gold metal membership card
Certificate signed by Dave McLellan and NCM Board Chairman
Larry Shinoda designed lapel pin
Free admission for member and immediate family
Invitations to VIP functions sponsored by the NCM
Discount on NCM sponsored events
15% discount on merchandise from the Corvette Store and catalog

Price : $1500.00 (one-time fee)

We also can do a monthly payment plan:

$50.00 a month
$100.00 a month
$250.00 a month
$500.00 a month

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Family Membership
Two laminated membership cards
Two silver member lapel pins
Certificate signed by Corvette Celebrity and NCM Executive Director
Annual subscription to America's Sports Car, the Museum newsletter
Free admission to Museum for member and immediate family
10% discount on merchandise from the Corvette Store and catalog

Price : $100.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Individual Member
Laminated membership card
Silver member lapel pin
Certificate signed by Board Chairman and NCM Executive Director
Free admission to member
Annual subscription to America's Sports Car, the museum newsletter
10% discount on merchandise from the Corvette Store and catalog

Price : $50.00

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Adam Boca

First let me welcome you to the best Forum. We all have heard nothing but praises of you from our members. Anyone who tattoes him/herself is commited.

second, yes I want to join as soon as I can afford lifetime membership.

Third, Great post and thanks again, Welcome aboard............

:guiness:

·
Registered
0 Posts
FRC Tom said:
Thank You Adam.
Now who's going to join?
I'm embarrassed!! :( Been planning on joining for ever....not planning anymore!! :D

Thanks Adam, good talking to you again Bro!! Finally did what I should have done years ago. :cool: Z06Vette.Com got the credit. You too Zippy!!

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Na Na, I think I beat you too it Frank. Looks Like I've been Life member just a tad longer than you.

Joe

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Adam:

What a great thread you wrote!!! As I said earler, it is so good to see Adam here! :cheers:

Anyone can join the NCM as an individual member, then upgrade to either a Family Member, or Lifetime Membership at a later date. Like Adam said, they even offer a monthly payment plan for Lifetime Membership!

Just call 1-800-53-VETTE, and ask for Adam Boca....Tell him Zippy says HI!

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Hey Hey !!!

Maybe we can move this to the new NCM forum !!

Vince :z:

NCM Life member

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discount For the Z06 Fest!

Friendly Reminder:

If your planning on attending the upcoming Labor Day weekend, and/or the Z06 Fest at the NCM, you can save money by becoming an NCM member first...The Museum always provide a discount registration fee for their big events..just another reason to join! :cheers:

Zippy :usa: :usa:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Z06 Points!

I just read JC's post about the bonus points, and I'm very happy to see NCM members get points just by being a member! :cheers: To JC for that!

If your looking for a unique gift, how about giving them an NCM membership? :D

Simply call 1-800-53-VETTE, ask for Stephanie, and just tell her "Zippy sent me." :)

Just one of the benefits is reduced regitstration fee for the NCM events! :D

Another is reduced cost on their Corvette store purchases! :D

And remember, the best part is helping preserve and maintain our museum for future generations of Corvette enthusiasts! :yeadog:

"The NCM is a non-profit foundation exempt from federal income taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to the NCM are tax deductible, as allowed by law."

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Within a few days, the registration for our Z06 Performance Fest will open. This is a good time to remind you that NCM members get a discount on their registration fee...and if your also planning on atending the Labor Day Hall of Fame event at the Museum, you would save even more! :) For example, the Labor Day registration fee is only $25 per person if your an NCM member, and $40 for non-members.

You can call the NCM to join, and then register at the discount price....Once your a member you receive discounts on future events, plus discounts at the Corvette Store (gift shop) while your at the Museum, or by mail order/internet orders.

If you have any questions simply send me a pm, or call 800-53-VETTE.

Thanks for supporting our Museum! :cheers:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
2006 NCM Membership Update

2006 NCM Events:

As a member of the NCM you and your guest are eligible for registration discounts to any/all of these weekend events:

C5/6 Registry Birthday Bash, April 20-22, 2006.

ZR1/C4 Gathering, May 4-6.

Forum Cruise-In, May 25-27.

5th ANNUAL Z06 FEST, July 20-22. :z:

Museum Anniversary Celebration, Aug 31-Sept 3.

Camaro/Firebird Reunion, Sept 14-16.

R8C Xperience, Sept 28-30

C3 Extravaganza, Oct 12-14

Not only do members save money when they register for an event, they also save on the cost for optional dinners/banquets, and Corvette Store (gift shop) purchases! :) Double that for your spouse or guest! :) :)

To register simply call membership manager, Stephanie Morrill, at 1.800.53.VETTE, and tell her "Zippy sent me." You can also send me a PM with your name and address and I'l mail you a registration form.

Look for me at the Birthdy Bash, Z06 Fest, and Anniversary Celebration, :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Zipster :usa: :usa:

www.corvettemuseum.com

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
proexpert said:
You gotta be an old time member here to remember Frank Calmes. Boy this is an old thread.
Yup, I am an old timer :)

I added the "2006 Update" reply since Adam did such a thorough job identifying the various memberships with his origianl post. That saved me from re-typing it all. :)

Zipster :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey guys, I just got my duplicate brick in the mail that we bought when we visited the museum over the summer. I was wondering, is there a way to get a photo of the brick being placed at the museum?

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Hey guys, I just got my duplicate brick in the mail that we bought when we visited the museum over the summer. I was wondering, is there a way to get a photo of the brick being placed at the museum?
Yes, a pic is possible: Send me a PM with your name, and I'll try to track down the area at the Museum the next time I visit the NCM.

Zippy :z: :z:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts