Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well .. we don't have dickie to organize this year.. since he will be doing the albino florida blind tour..LOL
ny, nj, pa, wv boys and girls..

i can arrange a lunch at the new dealership.. it is very nice..
lunch and car wash .. then head out. ?

get in line here.. let me know.. i will organize the event.

we can do the overnight in morgantown.. and lunch in charleston .. then head on to Bowling Green..

let me know asap :jammin:

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Mike -

I've still got to deal with one more conflict before I can completely commit. :bang:

But I think it's "likely" I'll be able to go and I'd be interested in Morgantown and the lunch! :yeadog:

I'll get back to you as soon as I can make final plans!

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
What day, wvphoto? I am probably leaving Monday also since I want to get to Bowling Green on Tue. I'll be at the Nashville Speedway on Wed. My first DE!! :D :D

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
going to ky on tuesday.. after lunch in south charleston wv

just like last year rev..
i am doing the DE also.

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Tuesday sounds good. I'm in MD so I guess I will meet you all at lunch in Charleston. If you can Mike put the address and name where the lunch is so we can find you guys and gals. Thanks, Don

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i need to see how many we will have ..then approach the dealership..
should be no problem.
it is the montrose exit I64 just past charleston wv
it is south charleston

www.joeholland.com

there is a map there..
more to come

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
I'll be in Charleston Mon evening and meet up with everyone on Tue morning. Wvphoto, please count me in for the lunch at Joe Holland Chevrolet. Last year was my first experience with them and they treated me like royalty in the service department. The BBQ lunch was :jammin:

Thank you,

Gary

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Mike -

Count me in! :thumb:

I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Morgantown on Monday evening. Where and when should we meet for the drive to Charleston/BG?

Stry

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
well this is my FIRST year not cruising with the NE caravan

MSiska and I are going down on SUNDAY :lol:

yes we are crazy festers

will miss the run with you guys!....but we will have the arches warmed up for your arrival :guiness: let me know and I will have some cold ones waiting:) wvphoto has my cell#

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I'm going to take the long way around and go to Pigeon Forge, TN for a couple of days then head for Bowling Green on Wednesday.

I'll miss traveling with the NE Caravan as I have done three previous years although I didn't always go to the fest.

Joe Holland put on a feast last year and even had some neat give-aways.

I'm going to NC later next week and look at furniture and get two new front tires for the Z. That negative camber is a killer on that inside edge.

See ya all there! :z:

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Pencil wife and me in - DennyM

dwjZ06 said:
Tuesday sounds good. I'm in MD so I guess I will meet you all at lunch in Charleston. If you can Mike put the address and name where the lunch is so we can find you guys and gals. Thanks, Don
Mike:
I will be there Tues, barring the unexpected...
Tuesday is my travel day as well ... I'd like to hook up with you, Don and some of the other folks of the MD persuasion. Gotta figure time and distance to Charleston and pick a treftpunkt (meeting place).
Caveat: ATT it's all go ... but if health and care issues for my wife's parents (living with us) go south in a hurry, then some bets are off.
:ity:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
need to get a head count.. i am not going to make them bother with setting up a lunch for 5 or 6 of us.. too much work.. we can still meet at the dealership.. there is a good burger place across the street..

give me a head count..

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
wvphoto said:
need to get a head count.. i am not going to make them bother with setting up a lunch for 5 or 6 of us.. too much work.. we can still meet at the dealership.. there is a good burger place across the street..

give me a head count..
Im in for sure Mike. I will meet you guys wherever you say lunch is. Don

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
I know Siska and Queen Leslie are meeting me in BG on Sunday evening...

Mark

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
wvphoto said:

give me a head count..

I'll be there! :z:

I may skip Morgantown and spend Monday night in Charleston. Get up, scrape the bugs off the Z, meet for lunch, and kill a few billon more (bugs) on the way to BG. :ity:

·
10,998 Posts
wvphoto said:

give me a head count..

I will hook up with the caravan at the Chevy dealer on Tuesday. What time should I get there? I will drive from No. VA on Tuesday morning. This should be the first open road trial for my new GPS navigation system. :)

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
wvphoto said:

give me a head count..

You can count me in.......one way or another I'll be with you guys!!! I have the roomset up for Tues and going to start setting my old apparel aside for the new stuff to be picked up in BG!! See you at Joe Holland!! Lunch will work out the way it works out, WHATEVER!!!

What time do you want lunch there buddy Mike???? I'm hoping to arrive ~11 am okay?

·
10,998 Posts
The apparel thread says(Mdickie) that the Z06vette.com will probably not be available till after Z06fest. If you mean apparel you will buy at the museum store you are good to go.

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
DennyM said:
Mike:
I will be there Tues, barring the unexpected...
Tuesday is my travel day as well ... I'd like to hook up with you, Don and some of the other folks of the MD persuasion. Gotta figure time and distance to Charleston and pick a treftpunkt (meeting place).
Caveat: ATT it's all go ... but if health and care issues for my wife's parents (living with us) go south in a hurry, then some bets are off.
:ity:
Mapquest shows a little over 5 hours Denny to get to Joe Holland Chevrolet. I guess I will be getting up early to meet for lunch. The route for me seems to be 32 to 29 to 70 to 68 to 79/77 to 64 into Charleston. So let me know if you want to meet along the way. Ed let me know what time you are rolling through the Maryland area. I think you have my cell number but just in case PM me and I will give it to you so we can meet up with you.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts