Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WVphoto, Toonces and the whole Hee Haw gang enjoyed a fine Chick-fil-A lunch at Joe Holland Chevrolet today on their stop in West Virginia earlier today. (Who put that damn '72 vert in the picture?)

Toonces observed no rude or obscene behavior and there was a noticable lack of alcohol...I don't know who these imposters were.

Anyhow - they're on their way!

And thanks Joe Holland Chevrolet for the fine set up!

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I see the "Trailer Queen" loaded for the trip. How many showed up and did they behave? Wish I could have been there but I've already been on the road 3 days because my wife doesn't like me to drive fast. :crazy:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't get a good count, but Joe Holland had lunch set up for about 40 (complete with hats and goodie bags) and we didn't use up half the spaces.

It rained like pouring piss out of a boot while we were there, so even the "Trailer Queen" got soaked.

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Missed this thread 'till now ... and missed Toonces in BG as well.
This was a mighty fine gesture by Joe Holland, and a testimony to the good relations the Charleston Corvette folks have with the dealership ...
They really made us feel welcome, and I wish we had filled the place ... 'cause there was plenty to go around.
NOW ... NEXT YEAR ... y'all NE Caravan folks schedule Monday travel, 'cause that's when I'm traveling down ... :jammin:
I think Mark Dickie is lining up some golf cart races or some other golf madness on Tues :sneaky:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts