Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I'll try and see if I can post a picture. I seem to have a problem every time I try a link to Photopoint. Maybe JC or someone can help if it doesn't work.

These are from our Dyno Day at NE Dyno. Dean at New England Dyno and Tuning was a gracious host and we had a great time. It was nice to meet a few fellow Z06 owners as well.

Here goes!!

Ok, so I have the image tags around the link to the picture and it doesn't show. Can someone take a look at the photopoint link and see if they can help. I have a few other pictures that I can post but I have to figure out how it works.

By the way, if you go an look at the picture it is Dave Ba nd Mark (sorry Mark, forgot your handle.)

Thanks and have a great weekend.

In case your interested here is the URL to the album with the rest of the pictures.

New England Dyno Day

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I see you posted the 2 heavy weights from New England Dyno day! :D :D That's for taking the pictures Dan. Dan had the best pull for the 01 Z06s at 256 HP, if I remember correctly. I'm not sure where we're supposed to post our dyno runs. I did 3 runs. The first was 331/340 (hp/tor), the second 339.9/343 and the third 341/343. It was geat meeting fellow Z06ers. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
WSoops! Dan had a 356 hp pull! :eek: Slip of the fingers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts