Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody planning a meet before the snow and crappy weather? I can problably get three or four guys to go.

NY, CT, MA, NJ :guiness:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am waiting to hear if anybody is going to Englishtown, this Sat. He was going to see if the cartek guys are going. I guess maybe Hooters or Archie Moores around here. I would like to set up a day at Limerock, it will require me to look into it further. I know they have days anybody can "run what ya' brung" I have been out of the Vette seen since I lost my 84' (mint) in a the 93' flood in Milford. I am open to any suggestions.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry guys, Limerock is booked until next Nov. Seems clubs book a year in advance. I was told most clubs reserve the spots yearly. I suppose joining a club that goes there is one solution.

·
Registered
71 Posts
How about the Berlin Turnpike? Saturday night? I can get a few C5 guys to go. A few of us go up every few weeks. It's a little late in the season but I'm sure the be alot of other cars there. Let me know . 02Z06, IMAZ06 you guys in?
Ed G.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ed,

let me know what's going on with this. Call me.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Where is this in CT, might be up for a quick run down to meet a few of you guys...

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Berlin Turnpike runs from Meriden to Hartford, CT. Saturday nights people with all sorts of cars gather at different places along the strip. It's basically a cruise night. From what I hear the cops are into it so they don't bother you unless your doing stupid shit. Ed knows more about it. he will be checking in soon. Hope to see you there.
Darin

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
What am I thinking about, Zoe is in for the Ring job, and certainly won't be done til next week, I think.

If she is done by some miracle then I may try and get down there, please post where you will all be meeting and what time...

Mark

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
As it turns out the wife has made plans for us this Saturday with some friend, gonna have to pass on this one, although it would have been fun to down there with you Dan, always better to have someone to talk to...

Mark

·
Registered
71 Posts
Saturday's Looking good for me so far. It's kinda late in the season so don't expect a huge turn out like in the summer. There's usually hundreds of cars in the summer. Everyone should mark their calendars for the spring. But, if your gonna go for a ride that's our best bet for seeing some action. There's a Hooters Restaurant up there in Newington past Mcdonald's close to Hartford if you guys want to grab a bite after. So even if their isn't much of a turnout we can still get together and talk shop. I'm thinking around 8:30- 9 p.m. we could meet. I'll bring some other C5's with me. Let me Know.:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts