Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need a meet and we need it soon. I'm up for something as simple as catching up for dinner some night after work, a BBQ or something.

I know Kimbels does a show on thursday nights, maybe we should try to get a vette section up there and grab an ice cream?

What do you guys say?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi there,

just came back lurking to see if I still knew people around here...
my Z is gone (destroyed by the mechanics that were supposed to take care of it... :flaming: )
left Germany (no more Autobahn fun :( )
in Switzerland, bought a used M3, buying some time before getting myself a new Z (I hope).

what about you?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Z06socool said:
Hi there,

just came back lurking to see if I still knew people around here...
my Z is gone (destroyed by the mechanics that were supposed to take care of it... :flaming: )
left Germany (no more Autobahn fun :( )
in Switzerland, bought a used M3, buying some time before getting myself a new Z (I hope).

what about you?
Hey WHat's up? Not sure if you remember me or not but I remember you around here. I actually went for a ride in your car after you got the blower :)
Do you still talk to Naveed? He started up a semi local page you should check out, www.yuppieracing.com
Wonder how hard it will be to get the new Z over there :)
Good Luck
Brian

·
Registered
155 Posts
of course I remember you Brian.

worse comes to worse I will buy a Porsche Turbo...

they aren't bad either. found out about them in Germany... racing them down the autobahn...

have not spoken to Naveed since for ever. say hello to him for me. will try to come by Boston b4 year end...

nice to hear from you.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So what actually happened to the Z?????

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Z06socool said:
of course I remember you Brian.

worse comes to worse I will buy a Porsche Turbo...

they aren't bad either. found out about them in Germany... racing them down the autobahn...

have not spoken to Naveed since for ever. say hello to him for me. will try to come by Boston b4 year end...

nice to hear from you.

:cheers:
Damn Chris! I remember talking to Gunther about your car. He said you had problems with the ABS system and they were trying to warranty the car?

Please take a sec and check out our site: www.yuppieracing.com.

How goes the business? You still doing pharm. stuff?

Hope all is well.

-N

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey Nabbs and Brian,

Nice to hear from both of you...

I checked your sites Nabbs. Very nice. Aaahhh the streets of Boston with all of its potholes... How can I miss them so much?! :lol:

I brought my car to a mechanic that dealt a lot with American cars including Corvettes, and one day, early in the morning after I left it for some minor maintenance work, the owner took it for a "test drive" and crashed it!!! :flaming:

He crashed about 20 seconds away from the shop! It was a very cold day in February, and the car was sitting outside for a while (I guess low tire pressure). Combined with early frost, and here you go... in a wall!! :mad:

I was looking to sell it anyways before going and settling in Switzerland. Too much of a car for the Swiss highways. In any case too expensive for my wallet...

I started my own business here, and needed to be a little more reasonnable for a while, so I bought a M3. :crazy:

As soon as I see clear sign that my business picks up (good start already...), I will check for other options. The new Z06 will probably be it.

Nice to know that some people in Boston keep Corvette spotlight high!!!

Hopefully we will meet again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts