Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Naked Girls And Tires

OK so there are NO naked girls. Got a present today when I went to my tire guy ( need tires for the beater ). He knows I drive a Z and he hates the tire goo that comes with the Z so he gave me a flat tire repair kit that can be used on the road no goo. It is made for ATV's It has all the tools to make a temporary repair and two co 2 cartridges to inflate the tire. It is made by TECH tire repair and is the 885 ATV KIT . Perhaps one of our venders like the TIRE RACK could get them for those that would like to have one I think it could save a lot of heart ache JMHO
P.S. someone PM me on how to post pictures and I will post some of the kit I have tried to but have struck out :(

BOB :cheers: :cheer:

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
It's NAKED Girls...but it worked because I couldn't figure out what Necked Girls were....maybe had long necks or something ????

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DJWorm said:
It's NAKED Girls...but it worked because I couldn't figure out what Necked Girls were....maybe had long necks or something ????
OK I fixed it DJ . It was a TYPE-O :D

Bob :cheers: :cheers:

·
21,378 Posts
Rob1Vet said:
hey..... I like long necks :rofl:

Rob :cheers:
Me too! :cheers: :cheers:

The tire repair kit sounds like a good idea. I carry a tire plug kit in the car just for emergencies.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
"Neck-ed" is the way Zed and his buddies up in the "Ottawa Valley" pronounce the work "naked"...
Obviously, OTHER "regional differences" exist, too... :sneaky:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
PowerPro01 said:
"Neck-ed" is the way Zed and his buddies up in the "Ottawa Valley" pronounce the work "naked"...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
PowerPro01 said:
Thanks! hehehe... You knew I would read a thread titled naked eh?

I'm actually from Alberta though, but we say it that way there also...

Zed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts