Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone on the east coast (im in SC) with a tuner or a dyno shop to tune a 01 Z06. I got the magnacharger on, but it is runnning super RICH!!! I need someone to help me tune it. Anyone??

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
22655TD said:
Durham N.C
Carolina Auto Masters
Jeff Creech

KNOW HIS SHIT
Tell him Tom says do you right.

I've heard nothing but good about Jeff. I took my car elsewhere and am happy for the most part but may end up having Jeff check it over...for reassurance.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
22655TD said:
** Edited by mdickie - Non-Supporting Vendor **

KNOW HIS SHIT
Tell him Tom says do you right.
So if I understand this correctly You can't mention ANYBODY'S name if they aren't a vendor on this site.
I thought this site was to give info to all our buds not just for sales to vendors

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
22655TD said:
So if I understand this correctly You can't mention ANYBODY'S name if they aren't a vendor on this site.
I thought this site was to give info to all our buds not just for sales to vendors
I think you can say the name but no link.
I missed your post. Were talking about More Performance :z:

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
IT L GO said:
I think you can say the name but no link.
I missed your post. Were talking about More Performance :z:
I didn't post a link (look at the fourth post)
I don't want to stir up anything, I was try to understand the rules of the table

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
KillerVette said:
He is good!!! I went from 330rwhp or so to 426rwhp! still running a stock intake though :(

Sounds like your mag added no horsepower at all until it was tuned by Jeff?

Do you know what may have gone wrong with the vette doctors tune?

Congrats on the gained HP! :cheers:

:z:

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
22655TD said:
You've been on this site a long time and know the rules.
You can mention the vendors/tuners name but no links or contact numbers on the public site. Try using pm's.
We do provide "info to all our buds" but we have certain agreements with our vendors (you know, the ones that pay the fees that keep this site open) that we must honor as well.

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts