Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings People! I'm new hear, but I'm a moderator over on ClubLexus.com! After reading umpteen articles and reviews from you guys and other owners, (and of course the numbers don't lie) I am seriously motivated to add this baby to my garage! I am just desperately hoping someone has a personal, (someone you've actually done business with) connection for me to go in and talk numbers, without getting "reamed" in the process! Any & all help & suggestions are much appreciated!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I know a couple of dealers that will sell at MSRP buts thats it. If interested give me a reply or email.

Bob

·
Registered
245 Posts
I searched the metroplex for a fair deal. It's not gonna happen. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif I suggest you try one of the supporting vendors on the forum. Like Karl Johanson @Chuck Hutton in TN, I am picking my 2001 from him in two weeks. If you don't want to drive it home (like I am /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif ) then have it shipped to your door for about $600. Drop me an e-mail if you want more info.
[email protected]

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mr Style:

Welcome to the forum! You will love your Z06!

If your interested in getting a new 2001 Z06, you should be able to find one at a discount since the model year is winding down. If you opt for an '02, discounts will be hard to find.

email me privately for help on finding a Z06.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts